Milk chocolate is a product made from cocoa products, sugars and milk or milk products, which, subject to the proviso of the letter
- contains at least 25 per cent total dry cocoa solids
- contains at least 14 per cent dry milk solids from partly or wholly dehydrated whole milk, semi
- or full-skimmed milk, cream, partly or wholly dehydrated cream, butter or milk fat
- contains at least 2.5 per cent deoiled dry cocoa solids;
- contains at least 3.5 per cent milk fat;
- has a total fat content (of cocoa butter and milk fat) of at least 25 per cent.