Ghost pretzels with white chocolate
Frightening: These ghost pretzels with white chocolate are eerily beautiful and made in no time.
Recipe for 30 mini-pretzels
200 g mini-pretzels
100 g 'White chocolate
100 g sugar eyes
- Coarsely chop the white chocolate and melt in a pot over a bain-marie at medium heat.
- Then let it cool down very briefly.
- Dip the mini pretzels with a fork into the liquid white chocolate and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Press on the sugar eyes while the chocolate is still soft.
- Allow to cool and serve on a dark plate.